Saturday, October 26, 2013

They're just so pretty!!!

Hi guys! Should you judge a book by it's cover? The answer is yes...yes you should. At least I love pretty covers! My roommate Mary knows that I am a sucker for pretty covers and often texts me pictures of her finds! I saw these on Pinterest and looked into them because they are gorgeous and I think Barnes and Noble is BRILLIANT in making these books the way they are! It's called the leatherbound classics collection and they average about $18! So if you all want to get me a Christmas present...BAM! There you go! ;D Okay without further ado...here were some of my favorite leatherbound classics!

Sherlock Holmes

Aesops Fables

Arabian Nights


Peter Pan

Complete Tales of Edgar Allan Poe

The Story of King Arthur and His Knights

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

The Count of Monte Cristo

Seven Novels of Jane Austen

To Kill a Mockingbird

The Swiss Family Robinson

The Bronte Sisters collection

A Christmas Caorl

Hans Christen Anderson Fairy Tales

Grimm's Fairy Tales

Pride and Prejudice

The Complete works of William Shakespeare

Jane Eyre

The Iliad and the Odssey




And their beautiful spines! 


Seriously! So gorgeous!!! Big fat kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I have several of these and they really are so pretty. The Narnia and To Kill a Mockingbird in particular are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete