Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Harry Potter book makeover...

If you know me...which only some of you currently reading this do...know that I LOVE HARRY POTTER! It's like a religion! It's my childhood and my teens! I grew up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione! The first book came out when I was in the fourth grade and the last book came out when I was a senior in high school! I bought my Elder Wand in Orlando! I have seen every movie! I've been to Harry Potter parties! I was a part of Dumbledore's Army in high school! (Yes, that really was a legit club!) I will think that Lilly and Snape's is the most tragic love story ever...always.
Quibler anyone? :)
So when I heard that the first five Harry Potter books are scheduled to have a bit of a makeover I was pretty excited to see the new covers! I'm assuming the other two will follow soon after these. Here's a refresher of the originals-even though you should have them burned into your brain-I'll let it slide this time!
































































Okay so now the big new cover revels...did you just shiver with excitement? I think I felt it too! Without futher ado...






Personally I like them! So muggles-sound off! What do you think of the new cover art!? And does it matter...because it's one magical story! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment