Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ten Tiny Breaths

So I started to read this book called Ten Tiny Breaths. I'm just plowing through the story. Angst ridden girl with severe PTSD: check. Hot man ready and willing to fix her: check. Super tragedy that completely crushes the characters: check. I'm just going along enjoying myself thinking this is just your typical New Adult read and then at 80% BAM!!!! K.A. Tucker sucker punches you as a reader right in the face! All I could think was NO WAY! I didn't see that coming! Authors that can do that I always just want to applaud! Thanks for making my reading experience a little bit more mind blowing! 


Kacey Cleary’s whole life imploded four years ago in a drunk-driving accident. Now she’s working hard to bury the pieces left behind—all but one. Her little sister, Livie. Kacey and Livie start their new lives in a Miami apartment complex, complete with a neighbor with a stage name perfectly matched to her chosen “profession.” But Kacey’s not worried. She can handle it. What she can’t handle is Trent Emerson in apartment 1D. Kacey doesn’t want to feel. She doesn’t. It’s safer that way. For everyone. But sexy Trent finds a way into her numb heart, reigniting her ability to love again. She starts to believe that maybe she can leave the past where it belongs and start over. Maybe she’s not beyond repair. But Kacey isn’t the only one who’s broken. Seemingly perfect Trent has an unforgiveable past of his own; one that, when discovered, will shatter Kacey’s newly constructed life and send her back into suffocating darkness.

For my clean readers-this was definitely a spicer read so be aware of that. And always remember...
"Just breathe. Ten tiny breaths. Seize them. Feel them. Love them."



No comments:

Post a Comment