Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Harry Potter cover makeover part 2!!!!

So I looked at my view stats today and realized 'Hey! When you don't post you only get 11 views!' So the time has come for another blog post and I'm pumped about this one! Do you remember when I revealed the first five new Harry Potter covers to ya'll? If you don't here's the link-go look and absorb
the first five

So in honor of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowlings birthday they released the final two covers! Are ya'll ready for this?! (I totally just started singing Space Jam in my head) Good! Let's do this!


and.....



I think that number six's cover is magical but I'm not going to lie to you I expected something more from the Deathly Hallows! I wanted something a little more epic BUT I still love them! So sound off! What are your thoughts!? I've already decided I want them! O dear heavens my poor bank account is already screaming! Happy birthday Harry and J.K.! You've made many of my days magical! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment