Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trying to hold in the excitement...

Okay so it's no secret that I love Markus Zusak! I could probably write a thesis on his books and love every minute of it! I've already done a post about his book The Book Thief. If you would like to read that you can find it...

HERE

So-in my love for Markus Zusak I follow him on all of his social media outlets and yesterday he posted something that has got me all sorts of excited! They are making a movie of The Book Thief! If you are like me you probably don't every like the movie as much as the book but I think this one is going to be really good because they are trying to stay very true to the story! FINGERS CROSSED!!  Plus I'm excited to see who will play Death! It doesn't have a trailer yet but Markus graciously provided some photo stills from the shoot. I will post them below! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! :D :D Enjoy! Much love!

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! 



THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment