Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm just Vloggin THREE MINUTE BOOK CHALLENGE...

Hi my dears! This is my first ever book video review!!!! I had so much fun making it! It is a tiny tiny bit choppy in parts but I am lovin' it so just ignore it! Plus I love the bloopers! My brother Tyler  is an all star for helping me and I love his book nerd face! hahaha can't wait to do another one! ENJOY!


Books that we rapidly talked about!

Tyler's list-
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Unwind and UnWholly by Neal Shusterman
I Am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Everlost series by Neal Shusterman

Erika's List-
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Tiger's Curse series by Colleen Houck-I'm not sure if she was at the zoo or the circus! My bad
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowlings of course
All of the Once Upon a Time books can be found here
Once Upon a Time
Shadowland (The Mediator series) by Meg Cabot
When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You series) by Meg Cabot
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


Have a delightful day! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment