Thursday, June 6, 2013

Introducing...

My new blog! In the words of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, "Today is the day where all of your wildest dreams come true!" I think I added the wildest! Everybody seems to blog nowadays and I decided that maybe I should hop on this crazy train! My sister, Aleisha, has an amazing blog on the joys of everyday life called callmemamaleisha.com which I absolutely love reading! I also want to give her a shout out for naming my blog! I thought it was hilarious! I mostly will be reviewing romance/fantasy and gospel books so Snogging on Sunday was just the natural way to go! I will be reviewing a ton of different things so stay with me okay! Kisses go out to my sis! Also my sister-in-law and my roommate have an amazing blog called sixsistersstuff.com and they have reached MILLIONS with their delicious recipes and fun crafts! So when thinking about me writing a blog it's kind of intimidating! What could I possibly have to say that is anything worth while to anybody? Well, after tossing that semi-depressing question around I realized that I have a whole bunch to say! Why should you listen to what I say? I love to read and have been writing reviews on Goodreads for ages and I thought that now is the time to embrace what I've been doing it all along! I seriously love everything about books! I can't even describe to you how much I love learning different things and letting my imagination run wild! And bonus-I work in a bookstore! I'm like a alcoholic that works in a bar...but with books! :) I also on occasion find different things that happen in my life that I find hilarious! My sense of humor is probably a pretty unique one and I would be overjoyed in sharing it here! I will be posting those stories here too! I have two goals with this blog: 1-to help you find a new favorite book and 2-to bring a smile to your face. So let's get reading and blogging! I'm super excited! :) XOXO 
-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment